Join us for our highly regarded teacher professional development workshop on The Future of Global Citizenship Education in Term 1 2017.
We've empowered over 125,000 school students to be global citizens & leaders.
Since 2005 we've built the motivation, skills and confidence of more than 125,000 high school students to make a difference in their communities, while simultaneously developing the capabilities critical for success in life and work today.
Here's what some of our graduates have to say about how High Resolves has impacted them (short one minute video):
Why schools choose High Resolves
Schools offer our innovative incursion-based programs for a range of reasons, including:
- Inspiring and equipping students to become active in their schools and communities
- Preparing and training students to be effective in leadership and service initiatives
- Developing important 'soft skills' such as the ability to work effectively with others
- Fostering the global competencies and personal and social capabilities increasingly sought by universities and employers.
Our more than 100 partner schools in the Government, Independent and Catholic school sectors consistently tell us that our program plays an invaluable role in helping them prepare well-rounded graduates because of the unique, high-impact learning experiences we provide for students, experiences that are very difficult to offer in a traditional classroom setting.
We'd love to support your students too.
- Highly immersive, simulation-based workshops for full year cohorts across Years 7 to 10
- Multiple touch-points per year level for sustained learning outcomes
- Delivered in-school by dynamic, professional educators who are trained teachers
- Includes comprehensive classroom resources and professional development to support teachers
- Aligns with the Australian Curriculum, Victorian Curriculum and NSW Syllabus, including the General Capabilities, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Civics and Citizenship
- Programs available in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney and surrounds
The High Resolves curriculum
Schools can select multiple High Resolves modules to create a systematic, multi-year global citizenship and leadership development journey, or focus on fostering specific mindsets and skills by choosing one or two modules based on school needs.
Choose from the following eight modules across Years 7 to 10:
Recommended Year Levels
Schools can select any of the eight two-hour workshops to tailor a program for full-year cohorts across Years 7 to 10.
Delivered in-school by professional educators. Currently available in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and surrounding regional areas.
2 - 2.5 hours per session of up to 80 students.